Wednesday, November 12, 2008

^________________________^

haaay seems like everything is falling into its perfect place. well, ok not perfect but almost there and i'm contented with it :))

i'm soooooooooo happy with my life right now. i'm in good terms with everyone i should be in good terms with. i enjoy a loving and harmonious relationship with my mom, my dad, my brother, mama aida, cousins and friends. God is so good! I am claiming God's promise in Psalm 37:4 which says,


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."


This has always been the desire of my heart--to be in a happy relationship with everyone and always be cheerful and positive. Ever since I let go of "that thing" which God has been telling me to let go, everything just went into place. All of this happened. I can proudly say that i'm so happy and contented with my life right now. Truly, God is faithful. He never fails to fulfill His promises ^___^ i looooove You LORD! :))

If you are facing a very trying situation right now, don't lose heart. Trust in God. Just give Him all your pains and sorrows and follow His Word. He will never fail to bless you. And that circumstance which you are facing is His way of teaching you and showing you His power and love for you. All you have to do is TRUST HIM.


"
All things work together for the good of those who love Him, to those who are called according to His purpose." -Romans 8:28


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11



No comments: