Friday, November 28, 2008

the days after Twilight...^___^

I miss you! I miss blogging. So the title is such because i just want it that way haha. There are no underlying meanings with that or something. Well, this post is about the days of the week which were after the day I watched Twilight. Haha. Too much explanation :p

November 26 (Wednesday) - Ordinary day. We had no Joseriz. Abbie cut class haha. We watched "American Adobo". Kel and I sat in front. What else? Cathwor, as usual, was boring.

November 27 (Thursday) - Such a wonderful day! I started it nice and ended it the same way. I just got a little irritated when my favorite professor (sarcastic) scolded me for a fault that I didn't even do! @#*&^*@#&^@!!! Grr. Ok so he was roll-calling us for the attendance and he accidentally skipped my name (for the second time!). So i raised my hand to tell him that he didn't call me. And all of a sudden he just got mad and told me that I wasn't listening to him that's why I didn't hear my name. My seatmate and the one in front of me didn't even hear it too!! In addition to that, he even thought that my last name was the name that he was calling before I raised my hand. Do you get the picture? So he was mad and didn't even listen to me. I know I wasn't the one who looked stupid. He did. Oh well. That didn't overpower me for the next 5 minutes. During the break, I bought an application form for YHE. After class, my friend PJ and I had lunch in House Blends. Of course it was his treat. I feel kind of shy because he always pays. I mean, should I really feel obligated to like have a part of the bill? Yes, I know that the guy or the one who invited is the one who should pay but I just don't know why I feel obligated to pay. Maybe because I'm not used to it? Because I got used to being the one who pays or KKB? Haha. Such a loser. But I had fun. So much fun =)

November 28 (Friday) - Our group prepared cream of broccoli & mushroom, grilled chicken, fake Italian pizza, pesto, and mango float.I had fun except for those moments when I got pissed because there was somebody in our group who didn't even help in washing the dishes!! And what pisses me off even more is that our professor never saw it and the person who didn't wash was just standing and texting while all of us were very busy and tired cleaning up our station! >:c But when all the foods have been ready, my anger little by little began to fade. So then I passed the YHE form. Oh I did that pala before class pa. I was early so I took care of that. I asked my former professor Mr. Supendio to sign it. Hmm. Ok we talked for a while. But it's ok. I thought he left immediately after his class without saying goodbye. Haha drama! So I sat on my seat while waiting for the next class to start. I hugged my bag and closed my eyes for I was sleepy as well. Then I heard him calling my name.^___^ He waved goodbye. And so I did too. Then my frieind called me and said that he was calling me. For me not to look very excited and kilig, I told my friend to just tell him to go inside the room. Haha. But my friend said he was shy. Ok so i went outside acting normal. We (me and him) kind of talked about my friend (in front of her of course) and the guy who likes her or who liked her. Whatever. And then I just kept giggling. Deep inside I was giggling because he was there in front of me and not because the crush of my friend also has a crush on her. Highschool! haha

So there. I guess that's it. An overwiew. See ya ^___^

No comments: