Thursday, November 20, 2008

ersao.

This day and yesterday were pretty good. At long last a person with a good heart lent me Twilight. That person is Jay Tudio, my classmate in Cathwor. I am pressured to finish that book within the week so that i can watch the movie. They told and i also beleive that it is better to finish reading the book first before watching it. So that's what i'm gonna do.

We also had our shooting for our Perdevt project a while ago. And i was so hungry. After that, Pj and i ate at Ersao. I ordered the same dish i ordered the first time i ate there--spicy squid [pero sinabi ko kay ate wag spicy] hahaha. So there. What else?

There was also a creepy incident in the jeep a while ago. There was this man in his 40's who was sitting on my right. At some point, nagbreak yung jeep. So the tendency was for the passengers to be carried away to the direction where the pressure was. The man on my right leaned on me and didn't even say sorry. His lean was longer than usual. I just moved to my left para mawala pagkakasandal niya sa akin. On my peripheral view, I could see him staring at me. I pretended to look outside to make sure if he was really staring. True enough, he indeed was. On a certain street, he made para. I felt a sudden relief. But before he went down the jeep, he moved a little closer to me and whispered in a low and creepy voice, "Ang ganda mo". I pretended not to hear. When he finally got off, I looked around and checked if the man on my left heard it but he didn't. Sobrang kinilabutan ako nun. Instead of feeling flattered, i felt to scared. >.<

I'm happy. Period. Bye :-)

Oh by the way, let me post some of Bella Swan's [Twilight] lines that i looooove [Chapter 4 palang ako as of now] ^___^

"...his face was absurdly handsome."

"The look only lasted a second, but it chilled me more than the freezing wind."

"...and it was worse because he wasn't in school at all...I couldn't get out of the nagging suspicion that I was the reason he wasn't there. It was ridiculous and egotistical to think that I could affect anyone that strongly. It was impossibe. And yet I couldn't stop worrying that it was true."

"I looked up, stunned that he was speaking to me...His dazzling face was friendly, open, a slight smile and his flawless lips...My mind was spinning with confusion."

"When he touched me, it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us."

"Paranoia swept over me again."

"His face was such a distraction that I tried not to look at it anymore than courtesy absolutely demanded."

"He looked fascinated by what I said, for some reason I couldn't imagine...I couldn't fathom his interest, but he continued to stare at me with penetrating eyes, as if my dull life's story was somehow vitally important."

"He smiled widely, flashing a set of perfect, ultrawhite teeth."

"I was in disbelief that I'd just explained my dreary life to this bizarre, beautiful boy who may or may not despise me."

"I couldn't see his face, just his back as he walked away from me, leaving me in the blackness. No matter how fast I ran, I couldn't catch up to him; no matter how loud I called, he never turned."







2 comments:

genie5168 said...

June 13 and 14,2009.
ERSAO WEST AVENUE infront Philm Homes

Anniversary Promo!!!!
LESS 20% on all Cooked food.

* working out for one week extension.

genie5168 said...

Opening Soon - " June "

ERSAO at #4 Madison Street, Xavier