Saturday, March 14, 2009

blue.

As i look at the latest post that i have here, it really shows that it has been a while since i last visited this site. I can say that a lot of things happened during those times that i didn't write here--things that were "blog worthy"! Haha.

I may not be able to write everything because of my memory gap (wow parang matanda lang ah!). Maybe those that i can remember are the ones which really affected me.

I actually don't know where to start. Well, fine. Let's do it randomly :D

..............................................

The week(s) before YHE Week. The moments i can remember here except for the committee meetings were the moments spent with him. [random] Thanks to my friend who asked him to come with us to the cafeteria. But he left after a while. Another day I saw him on the 7th floor and he stayed with in the LRC me while i was waiting for our meeting. And that was the last time i was with him :(

Can't say the other one! >.<
..............................................

YHE Week. Oh. That was the most tiring and productive week that i spent and so i strongly believe. It was fun though. FUN :D

I saw him but that was it. As in literally :(

..............................................



Why is he like that? He doesn't text me anymore like he did before. Basta it's so different. Well yeah i definitely don't blame him and i know i don't have the right to demand & expect from him and he isn't obliged to be there for me all the time. Sadly, i think he has lost his interest on me :(

Why now?O_o Now that i'm starting to fall for him. Or maybe the saying applies. The saying that we only get to appreciate someone once they're gone. Not totally gone, just little by little fading away :(

I guess it's my fault. Or
maybe it's just not meant to be.


No comments: