Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 10

June 30, 2011

Last day of the month! :D How fast time flies.

I was late a while ago for my 6am duty :( Screw the defective MRT :((

This day was quite shocking but uberly GREAT :D

After work, Love (yup, that's her beautiful name) and I went to Market-Market to eat, window-shop and have a back massage. I looooove spending time with her :D

When I was on my way home, nadulas ako sa stairs ng MRT. My bone nearest to my butt hit the steps. It's so painful until now :(

Hmm. Then I got home. Finally. I thought I was never gonna get out alive from the MRT. I felt like I was gonna get crushed :))

My bebe Jessy chatted me. Is that the right term? Chatted? HAHAHA. Anyway, i don't know what to say about it. Haha. But I'm quite happy. Oooooh. I love you Jessy Ong, my twin :D

No comments: