Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 12

July 2, 2011

It was a perrrrrfect day! :D I met up with Jessy Ong at Greenbelt. Accompanied her as she went shopping. She slept over in our place. Yey! :D She gave me makeup tips, etc. :D

From Greenbelt, we went to Landmark then to Glorieta then to Shangri-la Mall. While we were at the last mall, this happened. My status in FB says:
[While Jessy Ong and I were walking in the mall, she noticed a guy walking weirdly beside me, but she just ignored him. Then suddenly.....]

Guy: Regina...

[I looked at the guy with a masungit and naweirduhan look and tried to recognize him. After a few seconds...]

Jessy: Ui [*name of guy*]!
Me: OH MY GOSH!! :D :D :D (♥ _ ♥)

HAHAHAHA. And that made me say that I had a perfect day :)

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

HE texted me in the afternoon and asked me where I was. I asked why. He said he was just gonna pay me his debt. But because I replied very late, he cancelled.

But it's okay. I'm okay :D

No comments: