Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 14

July 4, 2011

I thought I was gonna be late for work because I left the house at 8:00am which should be earlier. I got off the train around 8:45!!! Because of that, I rode the habal-habal. That is the most dangerous thing that I did in my life. It's a paid motorcycle. Whenever I ride there, I feel like half of my body is already buried hahaha.

Today was super fun! :D We, the F.O ladies, practiced our dance number to the song "Nobody" by the Wonder Girls. We are the NO WONDER GIRLS :))

While waiting for the clock to strike 6, we played Dr. Quack-Quack, Pass the Message and Mother Caterpillar. I super miss playing those games! I'm so blessed for having very friendly, playful and down-to-earth officemates. They are so comfortable and fun-to-be-with. I love them :D :D :D

After work, Love, Jhoy, Ervin and I ate in Mcdo.



I'm looking forward to go to work tomorrow for no particular reason hahaha.

No comments: