Tuesday, February 21, 2012

♥ MORE THAN A DREAM COME TRUE ♥

February 10 - I didn't expect that we would be watching "The Vow" on its first screening date! My baby is super sweet na pagbigyan ako even if I know that he isn't that much a fan of sad/drama movies. So, thank you baby! ♥ Then we had dinner at Max's Restaurant.


February 12 - My baby and I had a super mini merienda/refresher at Es
kimo Bob with my mom. We walked around the mall until my mom decided to go to my titas. Baby and I had dinner at Cajun Red Rock. He made me play these 2 games on his cellphone na never ako nanalo. Pwede scrabble nalang forever? :p


February 14 - LOVE DAY ♥ We weren't able to plan something on this day because I'm on my day-off, but my baby has work. I told him my plan for the day was to go to the mall and walk around haha. I kept updating him about were I am, that I was already at the mall, etc. But what he didn't know was that I was on my way to go to where he would be meeting m
y mom. So when he got there, SURPRISE! ♥ Although we were together for less than an hour, I'm still so happy I got the chance to be with the love of my life on our first Valentines Day.


February 15 - 16 - My baby was super sweet to fetch me from work because I was too tired and it was already very late. He is always patient in waiting for me no matter how long. I love you baby! ♥

February 17 - 18 - One of the sweetest weekends of life. ♥ My baby and I, together with our moms, went to Chateau Royale. When we were on our way, we stopp
ed over RSM, Tagaytay to have our lunch. When we got to our destination, we rested for a while and then went to Sonya's Garden to have dinner. I HAD A GREAT TIME. The next morning, my baby woke me up at around 6am so that we could go jogging. But we ended up walking majority of the time...because I was too weak. Haha! The four of us had our breakfast then got ready to leave. Before exiting Tagaytay, we stopped over Rowena's. Our moms bought pasalubongs then the two of them toured around inside the place while my baby and I waited for them in the car. We had lunch in my baby's home. :)
After bringing our moms home, baby and I went to Megamall to have a foot massage, dinner and bonding. Baby, thank you for still asking me out even if I know that you are already very tired from driving. I love you. ♥

Being with my baby has always been my dream. Being with our moms, seeing the two of them have fun in each other's company and having them approve and being happy for us are more than a dream come true. Everything is just too good to be true, even until now. I never expected all of these to be happening so soon. Indeed, God knows the desires of our hearts. And He gives us much more than what we ask for.

-couldn't upload picture :'(-


February 20 - Baby didn't have work and my shift was only from 6am-2pm. We met up at Resorts World, watched "Unofficially Yours" (thank you baby for agreeing to watch it) and had dinner at Sizzlin' Pepper Steak. Then he brought me to Powerplant where mom was.


Even if I spent almost the whole week with him, I still continue looking forward for the next time that we would be together and get sad whenever we don't. I just couldn't get enough. I feel like a kid being given her favorite barbie doll and everything she likes whenever I'll be meeting up with him. ♥

-couldn't upload picture :'(-

February 21 - My baby got a handwritten letter from their GM commending him for his excellent service. I'm so proud of him! Congratulations baby! God has truly blessed you with such great talent and skills! I love you forever.♥

No comments: