Thursday, November 6, 2008

happy day =)

This day was really nice. When i woke up, i told God that if He wanted me to take part in our church's building fund, He would be the One to provide the money that i'll be giving. Then i ate my breakfast, took a bath, brushed my teeth, dressed up, applied makeup on and combed my hair. I was kinda running late. I cannot afford to be late on my first subject. When i was about to leave, the phone rang. I never expected that call. EVER!

"Hello! Good morning." [me]

"Good morning! May I please speak with Ms. Regina Ramirez?"

"Yes? Who's this please?"

"This is [i forgot the name] from Faces Modelling Agency."

"Yes, this is Regina." [my eyes startled to sparkle and i began daydreaming hahaha]

"Oh good! I saw your online application and I would like to ask if you can drop by our office this Saturday for a photo and video shoot."

"Sure! What time?"

"3pm"

"Great! Umm is it ok if you just text to me your address? I'm about to leave and i might get late."

"Oh where are you going?"

"I'll be going to school."

"What time will you get back?"

"3 o'clock"

"Ok ok. I'll just call you up later around 4 or maybe tomorrow to tell you the address and what you have to bring with you on the photoshoot."

"Ok" [with a very big smile]

"Ok see you on saturday 3 o'clock Ms. Regina!"

"Ok. Thank you so much!"

Ok..i realized that not taking time was stupid. I should've grabbed a paper and a pen to get the address. Grr. But it's ok because if i did that i would've been late. Whew! Anyway, i couldn't explain my happiness when she introduced herself!! I wanted to jump and scream for joy!! That was a dream come true for me. I've always wanted to be a model. Even if that wasn't a guarantee of a job, i'm still so happy about it for at long last an agency noticed me and watned to book me atleast! Praise God! You think this is God's answer to my prayer this morning? I HOPE SO :-)

and then..what else? My classmate said she saw me on TV hahaha. I got interviewed kasi on the premier of HSM 3 lol. Actually, about 6 people said that hahaha. And then my classmate Fionn said he saw me on a magazine? Huh? What the? I never posed for any magazine. Haha. Weird. Or was it a stolen shot? Kidding! Whatever. At least i was there. I'm just so excited. Also, one of my buyers of the watch i'm selling added 1 more order. Yipee! And i have a new buyer as well :-) Praise God! :-)

that's all for now :-)

*Jessica, ano natawa ka ba?haha

1 comment:

Jove said...

Cool! :) You wanted to be a model pala! :)

The latest music vid you posted was nice. ;)) Si Ica pala cute kapag naglilipsynch :P

And you and your cousin Miko! Watta. Haha. Winner! ;))