Tuesday, March 17, 2009

this day is my turning point :|

I don't know if I should be happy about today. Last night before sleeping, I asked for a sign--a sign that would determine if he still likes me or not. If he texts me "Gudmorning Rej" [yes, with my name on it :))] like what he used to, then he still likes me. If he doesn't, then it's otherwise. It's not that I'm rushing things or whatever. I just want to know if I'm still hoping and waiting for something.....or if I'm just waiting in vain, expecting for nothing and waiting to get frustrated.

Morning came. I waited until 11:59am for that good morning greeting. But there was none :( There was no text from him the whole day. No sign of him. None anymore. I saw him pass by our classroom. That split second made my heart thud and made me hope that he would glance and see mee looking at him. But he didn't. Things have truly changed.

When my friends and I were about to leave the building, we saw him. He walked with us. We talked about "unserious" matters. Matters that are just fillers to a conversation. Though we laughed and talked the whole time, something is just so different. Something has really changed--his feelings for me.

I admit it's my fault.....or at least I should be blamed for the most part?O_o Whatever. It's too late. I can't do anything about it. I won't force myself to someone who doesn't like me anymore. Fine. Maybe it's just a fling or something--something that started so nice and suddenly ended just like that. I didn't see it coming. All I can do now is to let go--let go of that which I thought I have, that which I thought would linger.

No comments: