Thursday, April 16, 2009

you still own my ♥


I don't know where to start. My mind is in total disaster and i hate it. It sucks knowing who you love but there are those times that you still look for that somebody else who came into your life and then vanished like smoke. But it's getting better and i'm starting to realize that i don't really have to look for that other guy. But i still thank him though...for the short friendship ^.^

********************

I was with the love of my life a while ago. We met up at Rockwell and then spent the whole time at Starbucks. We had fun talking, browsing magazines, celebrity-spotting, finger-wrestling and spending time with each other ♥♥♥

Although there were still the differences that hindered the development of our relationship in the past, we learned to deal with it and still love each other despite all the mishaps. Indeed we really needed the time to be away from each other. Those were the one of the hardest and worst months of our lives but those were the months that taught us everything we have to learn. Though we still have conflicts sometimes, we still find the way out of it ^.^

I really missed him. I missed everything about him. But due to some circumstances, I couldn't commit to him yet and I couldn't express to the whole world how much i love him. I'm so looking forward to the moment that i could introduce to my whole family and all my friends the man i love--my world, my life, my everything. [haaay parang first time lang mainlove :)). Truly, love is always sweeter than the first take haha.]

I love him so much. I love him more and more each day. I love him even if we're away from each other. I love him even when he is in his worst state.
I LOVE HIM

Like what others say, if someone leaves you and then comes back, it's not the exact same person you knew before anymore. Yes, it's true that he's not the exact same person he was. He is better ^.^

No comments: