Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letter I want to send him - Sept.24'08 1:18am

Dear **********,

It has been 2 days since we unofficially broke up. It has been 2 days since I got my last message from you. I really miss you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for always blaming you for the problems in our relationsip. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass. I'm sorry for always telling you to do and not to do certain things. I'm sorry for being bossy, eng-eng, always late in our meet-ups, masungit, sometimes saying bad words, for making you read sooooo many latters and for robbing you your joy and happiness...your privileges of being a young, free, talented guy. I'm sorry for being KJ. I'm sorry for being like a strict mom you never want to have. I'm really sorry for ALL. Baby, i love you so much and I know that I shouldn't have done those things. Right now, obviously, I haven't moved on yet. I still cry. I still miss you and I think this will take looong. I miss every part of you. You taught me a lot, believe it or not. You showed me the real meaning of love. You taught me how to wait, sacrifice and hang-on. You taught me everything I ought to know about life and love. Haaay...I really miss you...I pray we could at least be friends. But if you don't want, I totally understand. You know what, everytime my cellphone beeps, I always wish it is you who texted. But no...you never texted me since then...Well, I just have to be brave and strong. Setting you free is the best way I can prove to you how much I love you.

Forever and ever,

Rej

No comments: