Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letter I want to send him - Sept.29'08 10:08am

My dear **********,

Our status has clearly been a whirlwind. You haven't read my message pa pala! haha funny. But that didn't change anything. And since we're not yet broken up pa pala, why are you so cold and aloof? Why do you not text? Why do you not call me baby anymore? And why do you not say "i love you" anymore? :'( Whatever the reason behind all these is, please let me know...

Anyway, thank you so much for yesterday kahit parang napilitan ka lang. Thank you for agreeing to meet up with me. Thank you dinagdagan mo yung bayad ko ;) Thank you for walking me to the sakayan kahit labag sa kalooban mo. THANK YOU :D I'm so happy talaga spending time with you...sana lang you're happy din :( I hope we could just switch places--I'm the guy and you're the girl. I will do everything just to make you happy and everything that will be for your good, safety and protection.

Ayun, so yes, i still love you...very much! And whatever changes you had, I will still accept it. Just tell me when to stop. Tell me if you don't love me anymore. Tell me if it's time to go away. And if that's what will make you happy, I'll be forever gone...But i will never stop loving you.

Forever and ever,

Rej

No comments: