Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letter I want to send him - Oct. 16, 2008 6:46pm

Hello there ***!ü

It's been a while since we last talked and saw each other. I'm OK =) I'm happy that we're still friends. God has been very faithful in giving me JOY despite the trials that come my way. =) Also, my relationship with my mom is going back to normal again...to the way I like it. =) Of course I miss you. I miss your sweetness, your sweet messages and all. I miss telling you how much I love you. I miss everything about you. I miss you every single moment. But thanks God that I am able to handle it well now. =) Honestly, I am still hoping for us to get back together someday. It is clear to me that it is not NOW, but i can wait...I WILL WAIT :)

So there...I still love you...I will always love you :)

Loving you always,

Rejoice


PS: If you only know how happy I get every time you text me (no matter what you say), every time you chat with me in YM (still regardless of what you say) and every time I see you (even if you don't mind me at all) :)

No comments: