Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 1 (after being left)...

June 21, 2011

If we didn't break up, it would be our monthsary today.

He stopped texting me starting the previous day until this day. And then I asked him if we were gonna see each other. He said no. He said that we should stop seeing each other. It crushed my heart. Duh? Of course it did! Because I love him so much. But I didn't stop him from doing that because I love him that's why I have to set him free and because I know I couldn't stop him anyway. I cried while I was walking home. How pathetic.

He never texted me until then.

I don't know how else i could describe the pain that I went through when he said those words. I couldn't describe the anguish, bitterness and regret that accompanied me that night. All I was able to do was cry myself to sleep.

No comments: