Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 2

June 22, 2011

My eyes are swollen. Jhoy, one of my officemates, even noticed it. Because of that, she found out I cried.

But I was so surprised when I woke up. I felt an indescribable peace, joy and contentment in my heart. I know it's God's answer to my prayer. Yes, I still felt lonely at times. But it's a good thing I always catch myself.

I always tell myself things like, "fine, if he doesn't like me, fine. Maybe somebody else does...or somebody else will", " "kung kami talaga, edi kami kahit pa maghiwalay kami sa ngayon. Pero kung hindi, hindi talaga kahit ano pang pilit.", "Edi wag. Wag pilitin ang ayaw."... Stuff like that. Haha. Sabi nga ni Kuya Charles, "Parang palaman lang sa tinapay ah...PEANUT BITTER!" :))

I was able to chat with one of my male friends back in high school. I can say he's one of the "good guys" back in the days and even until now. I shared to him what I just went through. He gave good and encouraging advice. And I really appreciate him for that :)

No comments: