Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 17 and 18

July 18, 2011

I fetched my mom at St. Luke's after work because she visited her friend. What I really like about meeting my mom's friends is that they keep on giving me food! Haha. And what made it much better a while ago was that she gave me CHOCOLATES! Woohoo :D My comfort food. My weakness! Aaaah! :D :D :D Afterwards, my mom and I went to Starbucks at Glorieta 5 because that's where we could use the "buy-one-take-one" coupon that I got in my planner. Then we strolled around the mall before going home. The MRT was still jam packed even if it was already almost 10pm!!! OR maybe that's still part of the rush hour(s)???

I think this is the first time that we texted for almost the whole day :D KINIKILIG NANAMAN AKO ANO BAAAAA! :)) Haay. We talked about our exes. But I didn't dwell on mine too much because I heard over the radio that one of the things that may scare people is talking about your ex. Therefore, I tried to avoid talking about him too much. Rule of thumb: NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR EX! Because it will just prove that you are still not over him/her. He also kind of consulted me or at least told me about the shoes that he was about to buy. That really "fattened" my heart. My ex never did that. Haha. Oops! I just forgot NOT to talk about my ex :)) And then he told me he wants to see me na. Sana daw next week :D He also promised to give me chocolates when we see each other. Oh well, let's seeeee :)

As usual, I had fun at work a while ago. But it would've been more fun if Love, Jhoy and Kuya Rchie were there too. They were at the wine seminar kasi eh :| But at least I got to see them when we were on our way home.
SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL! :))



July 17, 2011

Nothing much happened. We texted but not that long. I met up with my mom at SM Makati so that we could go together to our weekly Family Bible Study (FBS). Tita Jean advised me about dealing with unpleasant people. It was really helpful. I feel so blessed for being in the family/clan that I am in :)

No comments: