Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 19

July 9, 2011

Love, Jhoy, Rhea and I went to Market-Market after work. We had lunch at Reyes Barbeque and then window-shopped at different stores. Love shopped for the skirt she will be wearing on Friday for our dance presentation. Rhea shopped for things she needs for her apartment while Jhoy and I bought some stuff that we think we need. Haha. Marina joined us for a few minutes. After a while, Rhea left na rin.

I had so much fun these girls. I always do!! They are the ones perfect to be with especially when you are having problems. I love them! I'm so blessed to be part of the F1 F.O family :)

I'm currently watching The Holiday. So far, my favorite lines of Kate Winslet were, "We both know that I need to fall out of love with you. It would be best if you let me try," and when she said something LIKE, "[why you always fall for the person who is not good for you] because you keep telling yourself that that person is good for you but then that person does something wrong which will make you think he/she is not good for you and then he/she will just win you over again and make you once again believe that he/she is good for you." REPHRASED.


She also said something to Jack Black about being happy when you're with your friends and then realizing that you really are sad when you become alone again. Something like that.

This movie is not that very catchy for me but some of its lines are very meaningful :)

---

He told me this morning that we could see each other today. But at the end of the day we didn't. Haha. But that's fine. No problem with that :) Kinakabahan rin nga ako eh! :))

No comments: