Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15, 2011

As I have forecasted, there will be a time when I will start NOT writing here daily haha.

I never thought it would only take me 19 days to FINALLY get over him; to finally get tired of our "pseudo" relationship; to finally accept the fact that we are not meant to be; to finally realize that I have wasted around 4-5 years for a guy who isn't for me. He texted last night. I just got a little surprised. Nothing else. And I think that's good :]

The other day, we danced "Nobody" for the birthday of our C.O.O. And then a while ago was the continuation of his party.

During our merienda break a while ago, HE visited me :D AND GAVE ME PATCHI CHOCOLATE :D

I really felt sooooooooooo KILIG. No guy has ever made me feel that special. Whether he really went there for me or may pinuntahan talaga siya na iba, I still feel special. When we were still texting, he just said he plans to go to the area where our office is located. And then nagulat nalang ako when he said nandun na siya!! I couldn't exactly express what I felt with everything that he did. G-R-A-B-E!! :D :D :D

I told my mom about it when she got home. I shared the chocolate with her. I thought she was gonna have some negative reactions, but she didn't! :D She kept telling me to text him and say thank you. She really loves the chocolate hahaha.

Right now, words couldn't express how happy I am. ECSTATIC :D

No comments: