Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16, 2011

This day was TOTALLY FUN :D

Let me just repost some parts of the letter that I sent my friends just a while ago at Facebook :))

Here it is:

I'm sorry but I just can't help myself to make kwento about my super duper killig moments these past 2 days :p You're not required to read this naman but I would really appreciate it if you do :D

For everyone's sake, let me just introduce him again. His name is (SECRET MUNA! Let's just name him "Patchi man")

(....blah blah blah....)

Then kanina, after his work again, pinuntahan niya ako sa fort. We met up sa highstreet. At first, he asked me pa kung saan ko daw gusto kumain. I said my usual line na, "kahit saan...ikaw magdecide" :)) He thought for a moment then he said sa TGIF nalang. When we got there, kilala na siya nung waiter and our table was reserved na!! I don't know kung pinareserve ba niya talaga yun or nasakto lang talaga na may nakalagay na "reserved" sign dun hahahaha. Grabe!! Deep inside nagtatatalon na ako sa kilig!! Ayun, we ate. Then we passed by this Cupcake store at Serendra because he wants to buy cupcakes for his grandmother's birthday. He also bought me one. Then he asked me to choose another one pa for mommy!! Then he gave me a third one pa. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Then lakad-lakad kami sa Market-Market.

Ang dami pang kilig moments eh pero yan yung mga major :))

Ayun, then hinatid na niya ako sa bahay :)

I told my mom EVERYTHING about him because that's what I promised myself--to let my mom know about each and every relationship that i'll have. And I just praise God for her reaction. She wasn't mad and no negative reactions at all. She just listened and gave me advises :)

I know that it is still too early na umasa ko. Maybe he's just being a good friend. I'm also not saying na love ko na siya. We're still getting to know each other pa naman din. But I can say na OK SIYA! PWEDE :D I don't know how else to say it eh haha.

It is my prayer na kahit hindi man kami mag end up together, at least I'll be an instrument for him to get close to God :)

Ayun lang hehe. Thank you for taking time to read this. I love you. I miss you :)

-----

So ayun, I hope the letter somehow summed it up. I couldn't explain how joyful and thankful I am right now :D :D :D