Saturday, July 23, 2011

I thought so...

...that I wouldn't be able to update this daily :| Nothing much happened this week. He got sick :| We should be meeting up today but because he's sick, he had to go to the doctor and stay home to rest. But i totally understand that :)

Had lunch at Pancake House with Love, Rhea, Abby and Ervin. I had fun listening to their breakup/ex stories and sharing mine as well. Haha.

I visited Mama Aida a while ago at the Ospital ng Makati. Upon entering the hospital, I felt this super weird feeling. It was like I can feel everything that has been done to the patients there. Weird. Haha.

The best part of this day is that I met up with Ciara and Rocherrie. I missed them soooooooooo much! It has only been a month since we last saw each other but it felt like forever! I miss the stories, mga pagmamaldita ni Tabby, Ciara's expressions and emotions whenever she tells a story, etc. I miss them so much and I'm sooooo glad that I got to be with them today :)

No comments: