Friday, July 29, 2011

These past few days...

Nothing really remarkable happened to me these past few days. Oh, except for the kilig exchange of text messages that I had with HIM :) He never fails to make me smile whenever he texts me. Every word he says just lightens me up. He never fails to make me feel special. He never fails to make me feel that he cares. I can't ask for anything more. I don't even know what I did to deserve at least having a guy like him know me. I can't find the perfect words to describe how thankful, blessed, joyful and ecstatic I am.

Last Wednesday (July 27), I watched the premiere of Captain America. I was surprised to see my ex there also. He was seated right in front of me. That was when I have confirmed that I don't have feelings for him at all. Yes, I shook when I first saw him there. But after a while I was back to normal. I was okay. I was totally fine. I didn't even bother looking at him which I also did on purpose. Thank God. I am finally free! :)

I shall be seeing HIM tomorrow. We MIGHT watch a movie. Oooh our FIRST movie if ever! :D I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait! :D

No comments: