Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank God it's Satruday :)


UBE (Ultimate Bonding Experience) :D


Had lunch with my bebe Ciara at Oliver's Sandwich after work. We bonded for a while and then separated when she had to bring her parents home.

After a few minutes, HE fetched me at Bonifacio Highstreet. From Greenbelt, we went straight to Landmark to buy Cha Time. Yey! We saw quite a number of familiar people. We even saw Phil Younghusband's car!! The yellow Chevrolet (PYH 10)!! OMG! :)) We walked around Glorieta then had dinner at Italianni's (Greenbelt 3).

On our way home, we stopped over Ihawan Ni Kuya Speedy. It's a store that sells delicious ihaw-ihaw food. We just bought isaw :) When we got here in the house, he used our washroom. HE MET MOM! MOM MET HIM! :D I just couldn't believe it until now. And mom didn't have any negative reaction at all. She said he had a smiling face and he looks mabait.

Like what I always always always say, I don't know the perfect words I could use to express how joyful, thankful, blessed and ecstatic I am. Thank You, Lord :)

No comments: