Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank God it's Wednesday :)

Last night I slept at the Best Western Premier F1 Hotel--the hotel I work in. We are asked to check-in there during the simulation to observe and look for areas of improvement. I was supposed to be in my room alone but thank God that our Front Office Manager (FOM) allowed my Love Orense to sleepover in my room. When I got back to my room, I was so touched when I saw a letter she left on my bed thanking me that I allowed her to stay in my room.

My shift the whole week is 6am-2pm. Will be having my day-off on Sunday :D HE gave me a wake up call this morning at 430am. I thought he would forget. But he didn't! Yey! :D

HE picked me up after work :D Had fun in the heavy traffic at EDSA. Toured around Shangri-la Mall. Ate at Wendy's. Had fun in the car while listening to his music. Then he dropped me home. SUUUUUUPER FUN! :D

My ex texted me last night until this afternoon. I was kinda surprised. Nangamusta lang naman. But what I was more surprised with was how I felt when we were texting--NOTHING. I didn't feel ANYTHING anymore. Hindi ako kinilig, hindi rin ako nalungkot. It was just like texting and catching up with an old friend. Thank You, Lord, for this freedom :)

Anyway, back to HIM. My message to him:
Dear D****l, I'm sorry if I don't want to show you this blog. I'm writing this so that you would at least understand why I hide it from you IF EVER you get to read this. I don't want you to read my blog because of the super wrong grammar :)) And I also don't want to let you see this because it is primarily about YOU :p HAHAHA. The stories that I say hear MAY not be exactly what happened but at least it is how I wanted it to happen or to mean. HAHAHA. Sorry naman. But I really hope you won't see this. At least for now and the near future. Kakahiya talaga! :)) Thank you for a while ago. Thank you for everything :)

I'm so sleepy right now. But I shouldn't sleep anymore so that I could sleep early later :| Today was perfect :D

No comments: