Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank God it's Sunday! :)

Ok so I got sad last Friday when he told me that our Saturday plan would be cancelled because his schedule on that day suddenly got changed :| We were supposed to watch a movie then have dinner buffet with his friends at MOA. Then he just attempted to fetch me and mom from Megamall and bring us home lang pero hindi natuloy. But that's ok. I want him to rest na rin naman and it would really be very impractical for him :]

Saturday came. After work, Love and I passed by Conti's to buy some pastries as pasalubong for our family. Then we went to our respective homes. I had my nails done when I got home, but it immediately got chipped off kaninang morning :| Cheap nail polish :| haha. I'll just have it fixed tomorrow :]

o-o-o-o-o

So far, this day is the BESTEST (if there's such a word) that I had with him :D Finally after so many pleas, I got him to say yes in going to church with me and my family. I really really really praise God for that :) When he arrived here in our home to fetch me, I gave him 3 bottles of soy milk that I promised him :) After church, mom and kuya separated from us na. Mom made beso to him when she said goodbye to him! At naunahan pa ako ng nanay ko! :)) We had lunch at Bigby's. As usual, our conversation was super fun even if there were times that our topic wasn't that meaningful haha. But because the conversation was made with him, it is always meaningful :D We bought ice cream from Dairy Queen, walked around Podium and then he brought me home. Before leaving, he said goodbye to mommy first. I accompanied him to his car. Before leaving, BINESO NIYA RIN AKO! :)) I was super surprised!! Hahaha. And kilig of course :p Haaay. We continued texting when he got home. I'm so happy because he had fun in our UBE today :)


I really admire him. I admire him as a whole person. I admire him as a hotelier (based on his stories). I admire him as a son when we were talking over the phone and he told me to excuse him for a bit because he wanted to welcome his dad who just arrived. I admire him as a brother when he told me he would bring his sister to the hotel where she works in. I admire him for who he is and how he is as a person. I never thought I would meet or even get close to a man like him. If I only knew I would, I should have waited. But I know that everything happens for a reason. I know that God allows things to happen in His perfect time. I can wait and I will wait on God :)

2 comments:

pinkpandaQQ said...

I'm happy that everything is doing well with you and our baby daniel. but I'm quite sad why you didn't invite me? hmmmm >.< miss you! take care

Regina Joyce said...

Don't be sad bebe! Pleeeaaase don't be sad. You are always invited. You have always been invited. Basta just feel free to join me every Sunday :) Alright? Love you.