Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quickie :)

Just a quick update. It's been more than a week since I last updated. Nothing much happened the past week except when my friends and I had a Friday night out at Republiq. HE was there too! :)

At first, I was too shy to show myself to him in that kind of place. I don't even know why. But we ended up seeing each other. I introduced him to my friends and he introduced me to his.

When he was with us, I couldn't dance. I couldn't even sway :)) Super nahihiya ako. Naninigas ako sa hiya :)) Then he said he had to go back to his friends. As soon as he left, I started dancing not knowing that he looked back and saw me! KAKAHIYAAAAA! :))

When my friends and I were about to leave, he met with us then accompanied me to Ciara's car. He was so sleepy. It was alreayd around 3am that time and he still has work by 5am :| He was sleepy, tired and hungry :(

We shall be seeing each other tonight. We both have a 2pm-10pm shift today. He will pick me up here in the office then bring me home. I'm excited :D


We shall also be together tomorrow for our "last" bonding with Jessy. She will be leaving for Singapore on Thursday :(

That's all for now. I'm kinda enjoying the PM shift haha. Byeee :)

No comments: