Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crazy, Stupid Love :)

So he fetched me last night from work. I waited for only 15 minutes. He drives really fast. We had dinner at Chic-Boy near our place. It was fuuun :)

He fetched me a while ago around 1pm. He was supposed to leave his car here and then we will just take the MRT going to Trinoma. But it rained as soon as he got here so he just decided to bring his car.

We knew that we were gonna arrive way before the others. But we didn't expect that they would arrive sooo late. We ended up touring around the whole mall. But so what? I did it with him anyway :)

Afterwards, we met up with Ciara, Jessy and her friends. We stayed with them for a couple of minutes. The three of us then ate at Yellow Cab. We had our dessert at Stick House. We said goodbye to Jessy who was at Jollibee with her friends. I'm sad she's leaving again. But I'm also happy because this might be what's best for her, for my twin :)

We accompanied Ciara to the terminal where she will be riding going home. Then he brought me home. I handed him the 3 bottles of soy milk (which I hope I could give him everytime we see each other) :)
Then I walked him back to his car.

Whenever he brings me home, he never fails to walk me to our unit, say hi to mom and/or to yaya Aida. And I really really appreciate that. I like him more and more as I get to know him and as I get to spend time with him. I couldn't explain and express the joy in my heart since the time we started "dating". If only I knew I would meet a man like him, I should've waited. I shouldn't have wasted my time, efforts and love on someone else. Right now I am actually thankful to my ex for leaving me. Because if he didn't, I wouldn't have met him. I wouldn't have known him more. I wouldn't have the opportunity to be close to Mr. Daniel Joseph Camua :)

1 comment:

Genevie Cua said...

kinikilig akoooooooooooooooo