Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank God it's Saturday! :) [August 20, 2011]

I thought this day wasn't going to be great because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Woke up kinda late, got frustrated when I saw myself in the mirror, bad hair day and took a cab with an irritating driver.

Work was KINDA busy. We had quite a number of guests (still under simulation). Compared to before when we don't see people aside from our colleagues, we find the simulation period a little exciting. Haha.

He picked me up here in the hotel after work. We were supposed to meet at BHS but because it suddenly rained so hard, he decided to pick me up. Rhea also rode with us going there :)

We met up with Pao, Ciara and Enzo at Silk then headed to Marta's. I asked him to guess which brownie/cupcake I will be ordering without any clue. And I got really surprised when he had it right on his first try :D I had a GREAT time with them. Meeting Enzo (finally!) was nice. Seeing Pao again for the longest time made me miss our bonding more. Being with Ciara once again made me excited. And most especially, spending time with Daniel made the whole day perfect :)

He was about to bring me home when he suddenly brought up a very interesting topic to talk about--how we "met". The conversation started just when we were already near our place so he decided to stay a little longer. We stayed at the Ala Eh coffee shop in CGS and stayed there for not more than an hour. We talked about A LOT of things. Very, very, very interesting things and topics that I think we should really know about each other.

Then he brought me home. As promised, I bought him 3 bottles of his favorite soy milk before he left :) Then we said our goodbyes :]

Having that conversation with him made me like him more. The way he thinks shows his level of maturity which I really admire. I don't get sad whenever we have to part ways. Instead, it makes me look forward to see him again :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bow.