Saturday, November 8, 2008

i hate this feeling =[

Out of the blue, he texted me around 9:00am today telling me that he would go there. To the place where he knows that i always go to every Saturday. To church. He said he would go there. I just replied, "Ok! See you :-)" He didn't reply anymore. I wasn't surprised. Nothing's new there...

Knowing that I might see him gave me this feeling again. A feeling in my stomach which makes me want to vomit. It's not that i'm grossed out. I don't know. A feeling of excitement and dislike both at the same time. It just feels so uncomfortable. It feels like everything in me wants to go out. The feeling that makes me lose my appetite. No, it's not butterflies in the stomach. It's different. Oh well..

To cut the long story short, he didn't show up. I admit i kind of expected to see him. I was even kind of excited. But it's OK. He's not obligated. >.<

No comments: