Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letter I want to send him - June 22'09 6:58pm

My love,

Hello :) Ang dami ng nangyari from the last time I wrote here until now. Sayang hindi ko nasulat :| I think that was December 27, 2008 when I saw you once again. It was the Lion King concert/play in our church. We didn’t get the chance to talk though >.< But I was very happy when you texted me again nung January 18, 2009. I would never forget that day :) Because that was the day when y love knocked on my door again. I was about to sleep na that time but you suddenly texted :) So ayun ang saya-saya ko na since then ♥_♥ I never thought na that day would stil come. Haay sobrang namiss kita baby!!ü Alam mo baby, sooooobrang nabbless ako sayo. You’ve changed—for the better!ü God has been using you to get me closer to Him by reminding me to have my quiet time. I’m sure you’re also a great blessing to other people. Baby, I love you more each second. Tama ba ang grammar? :)) If I only have the freedom, I would choose to spend time with you palagi.ü Grabe baby parang first time ko lang ulit mainlove. Alam mo yun yung parang kilig na kilig na ewan :)) Haay baby ^.^ Baby, sorry for the things I did/said that hurt you. I never meant to hurt you :| 1 year nalang legal na tayo :D I love you very much! Let’s just continue praying, waiting and trusting that Lord that He has great and wonderful plans for us. Baby, thank you sa LAHAT.Ü

I hope I could make you happy every time we’re together and even every time we’re apart. I love youuuuu! Huuuuug ^.^

Forever yours,

Rej

No comments: